jeudi 24 mai 2012

New York city nights


« We are in a southern racist bar, I’m sure of it. MAIS SI c’est leur drapeau ! Il est où Michael ? Nan j’irai pas chercher de la glace. It’s pure vodka, it’s awful. But there’s lime ! Il est où Michael ? On va dans un bar avec de la bonne musique ? Mais je suis sûre que c’est un bar sudiste. Yes it’s a racist bar I’m sure. Me ? Yeah I can spell you my name. But where is Michael ? J’y vois rien. T’es sure que t’as pas vu Michael ? I’m a publisher. A book publisher. No, not publicist. Publisher. In France, of english books. Yeah I know. Il est où Michael ? Il est beau Michael. I was supposed to write here, but I’m not in a good mood, my french lover dumped me – t’as vu je l’ai dit – are you sure it’s not a racist bar ? Il est où Michael ? Hey regarde le sosie d’Elvis. Non mais il la connait la fille ? I’m sure I’m gonna see Jim Morrison’s ghost anytime now. OH I KNOW THAT SONG ! Where is Michael ? Oh shit he was in the other bar. I live in west harlem, Spanish harlem, and yeah I kinda like it, except for the fact that I took dutch – deutsch/German en fait – lessons in high school and not Spanish. Yeah no I’m not going to type tomorrow morning. I’m going to die instead. Oh two dollars beer ! THE BATHROOM DOOR DON’T FUCKING LOCK. NO IT DOESN’T. Look Elvis came back ! C’est un pur candidat pour le blog de l’hormone. J’aimerais bien revoir Michael. »

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Veuillez écrire un truc après le bip visuel : BIP